ECHO FOUR FOURTEEN LLC: Privacy Notice (U.S. and Canada)
Effective Date: June 5, 2020
It does not apply to information collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information from and about users of our Website, including personal information, usage information, and tracking and cookies information.
We collect this information: directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Other information you may provide us, such as through our “submit a request” or “contact Captain Shults” feature.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND COOKIES INFORMATION
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to track your activity within our Website. Once you leave the Website, your Session Cookies are erased.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Company uses the collected information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website.
- To monitor the usage of the Website.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To respond to inquiries from you and other third parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in the State of California, this Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information above regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of your personal information and your rights regarding that information.
We adopt this notice to comply with California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) (“CCPA”) and the regulations enacted by the Office of the Attorney General of California in connection with the CCPA. The CCPA gives California Residents the right to know what personally identifiable information is collected about them, and how it will be used, disclosed, and sold. The CCPA also gives California Residents the right to request access to and deletion of their personal information and the right to request that their personal information not be sold. Under the CCPA, the Company may not treat you differently than other customers where you have exercised your right to request data under the CCPA.
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Identifiers: real name, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above directly from you (e.g. from forms you complete on the Website) and indirectly from you (e.g. from observing your actions on our Website).
CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW
If you reside in California, you have the right to obtain from us, once per year and free of charge, information regarding what information we disclose to third party marketers, and the identity of those third parties. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING, UPDATING, AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You also have the right to access, review, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updates, and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information by emailing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his/her personal information records. Your first request for a copy of your Personal Data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our Website.
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between Website users and our Company relating to the use of this Website.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 9229 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 950, West Hollywood, California 90069